- Full time
We are looking for a meticulous and enthusiastic experienced Part Time Dental Associate who is also a full Invisalign provider to join a state of the art modern and friendly practice based in Norwich.
The practice is dedicated to improving the oral health of their patients, helping to enhance their general well-being and confidence.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, responsible and a courteous person who strives to improve the health of the patients who are number priority. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession.
We can offer:
- Part time position available
- Once/Twice a month
- £10 - £12 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
About the Practice:
- Well-equipped, air conditioned practice
- Fully digital practice
- SOE, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera
- Established patient list
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana via email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would you like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be more than happy to help!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly