- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Locum Specialist Orthodontist - Blackburn - Full Time - Available October 2020Locum Dentist vacancy details
- Highly competitive day rate available
- up to 5 days per week (could offer part time)
- Busy, well-established NHS & private ortho list
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and induction process
- In-house complaint team and access to medico legal support
The practice is situated close to the busy town centre of Blackburn. 45 mins /1 hour commute time from Manchester. Busy 5 surgery specialist orthodontic practice working with the therapy model. Experienced long serving practice team and a dedicated full time treatment coordinator. They have an Itero scanner and excellent private potential.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.