Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Dental Practice Manager to join a well-established and forward thinking dental practice in the Oxford area.
We are looking for a candidate that is looking to expand on their current experience and grow with the practice. This is long established, reputable practice with stable team members and patient base.
Previous experience managing a dental practice is essential
We can offer you:
- Full Time, permanent position
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefit
- Large, busy practice
- Full support staff on site
- Well-equipped Modern practice
- SOE, Digital Xrays, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera, Apex Locator
- Fully digital practice
- Mixed NHS and private practice
- Established patient list
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Managing and motivating staff
- Be actively involved in developing the business
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Working in a fully computerised
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Stock and inventory control
- Management of dentist’s diaries and UDA targets
- Patient complaints
- Financial management of the practice including: banking, authorising invoices and producing cash reports
- Induction of support staff and dentists
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly