- Part time
We’re looking for an Oral Surgeon to work with us at our 8-surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Darlington, County Durham.Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Fridays 9 - 5 (Fortnightly)
- Referral based service (booked 2 months in advance)
- Contract pertains to County Durham, taking referrals from anywhere in this region
- Applications must be trained in sedation also
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
This stunning eight surgery mixed dental practice offers a new innovative modern working environment with R4 Clinical+ Software, Kodak digital x ray processing, digital OPG, Rotary Endo, air-conditioning and built for best practice with CQC + HTM.
You will be supported by an established and sociable team, a clinical team including Oral surgeon, Orthodontist, Implant surgeon, CQC lead a Regional Clinical Support Advisor, dedicated Therapist/Hygienist and a qualified and professional support team with time in the practice ranging from 3 – 18 years. The practice offers a full range of NHS and Private dental care.
- Easy Parking on site
- 1 mile from nearest train station (most current associates commute effortlessly from Newcastle)
- Beautiful historical town, practice in the heart of the town centre near local shops and attractions
- Spacious, naturally light surgeries with extra meeting rooms on site for education.
The practice is looking to secure an extra specialist for the contract currently in place. Ideally alternative Fridays, we are currently book 2 months ahead. The contract only pertains to County Durham and we take referrals from anywhere in this region. Contract requirements specify Clinicians performing oral surgery are also trained in sedation.
Practice currently has four trained nurses with Sedation and ILS certificates. Maintained as per contract requirements.Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
07936360213 / email@example.com
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.