Specialist Orthodontist - Foyle, Northern Ireland
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Locum Orthodontist to join us in our 5 chair Foyle Orthodontics practice in Northern Ireland, BT47 6AA. Here, you'll benefit from:
- We have flexible surgery space available 5 days per week
- Offering a highly competitive Locum day rate
- Within a 4-chair polyclinic which is light, large and spacious
- Fully digital practice with Orthotrac EDI software
- High demand for private treatments including Invisalign, Clear Correct and
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Full time Orthodontic Therapist on site.
- Supported by an experienced Practice Manager and Dental Nurses, Clinical Support Manager and Clinical Director.
- Practice is in a busy area of the city, with many businesses within the immediate vicinity
- Parking available close by, with both train and bus services also on hand to provide an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical Recruitment Specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme on 07827 857385 or email email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist - Foyle, Northern Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly