Orthodontic Therapist - Bradford
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for clinicians can become reality.
We’re looking for an ambitious Orthodontic Therapist to join us in Bradford, BD18 3NT. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- You will be working alongside one of our most established Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry clinician Dr. Affan Saghir. You can also view his work on his Instagram account dr.affan.dentist
- Flexible working hours in Avondale Dental Practice which has been established for over 60 years and is a highly respected practice in the area
- The practice has been recently refurbished and has 10 surgeries with easy access to digital radiography and OPG machine
- We have a strong team of qualified dental nurses, therapists, long standing reception team and a highly experienced Practice Manager.
- The practice is very busy and benefits from full diaries and high demand of private treatments
- The practice has a long standing team with a wide skill mix and provides a variety of specialist treatments which makes it a great for clinicians to learn and share best practices
- Being a highly reputable practice in the area, we know that this practice will become a real place to grow for a talented Orthodontic Therapist.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Clinicians also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
Click Apply or contact Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.