5 days left
- Practice Type
Associate Dentist required to join the team at Portman’s new practice in in Launceston, Cornwall.
Portman Practices in England are Open.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations.
- Full training for all colleagues on the new processes.
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We are installing Dentair air filters in all our surgeries which can reduce fallow periods significantly.
- Stocks of certified PPE have now been sent out to all practices.
- Well maintained full book of NHS patients with good uptake of private treatments
- Full time or part time hours
- Scope to grow private revenue
- Professional development available through Portman’s mentoring scheme
- Competitive rate
- Experienced support team
- Fully equipped, smart, modern practice
- Beautiful North Cornwall location with great access to Exeter, Okehampton, Bude, the moors and stunning local beaches
- Relocation package available
We are a predominantly private practice and an established referral clinic for the South West with a busy NHS contract. We have an experienced team of clinicians with particular experience around cosmetic dentistry, implants and endo. Our support team includes an oral health advisor and treatment coordinator. The practice is fully computerised with CT scanner, digital x-rays, intra oral cameras and ceiling mounted TV monitors..
The practice is situated in a beautiful Grade 2 listed building and located in the heart of historic Launceston, just off the A30, close to Exeter and Plymouth.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.