DWSI /Oral Surgeon
- Part time
We are looking for a Dentist with Special Interest in Oral Surgery to work with us 2-3 days per week. Our practice provides Oral Surgery and general treatment under sedation. We have a strong dedicated team and we also offer other specialist services including Implants and Orthodontics.
The Practice is modern with 8 surgeries and a ward style recovery suite, SOE Exact software, and full chairside and admin support.
The ideal candidate will have excellent surgical skills i.e.an Oral Surgery Specialist or DWSI with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience.
- Full NHS Performer Number
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Apply for DWSI /Oral Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly