- Practice Type
At SmileMore we’re committed to delivering fantastic results and always welcome new patients. A small and intimate practice, we have an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to join our team four days a week as a Qualified Dental Nurse. You will be joining a great collection of experienced and passionate industry experts.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Provide the highest quality of chairside support to the dentists
- First class patient care with the utmost care, skill and attention to detail
- Strong appreciation of the standards required to work in a top dental surgery
- Ad-hoc receptionist duties including administration and surgery maintenance in the absence of the Practice Manager (approximately 20%)
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
- Tuesday – Friday with shifts between 8am - 7pm
- Working environment is second to none with modern, state-of-the-art dental equipment and latest technology
- You will be working with a team highly respected in the field
- On-going training available
- Desirable central London location next to Regent’s Park
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience as a Dental Nurse essential
- Proficient user of SOE software
- Dental implant, veneer and / or Invisalign experience desirable
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Fully compliant patient centred care
- Good understanding of CQC
- GDC registered
We look forward to reviewing your application!