Qualified Dental Nurse
5 days left
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time dental nurse to join a well-established specialist orthodontic practice in Belfast area.
We are looking for a friendly, highly motivated individual to join our team. You will be benefiting from the first class facilities and experienced team around you allowing you to excel as dental nurse.
About the role:
- Full-time hours – 37.5 hours: Monday – Friday
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including bonus, life assurance, sick pay, and Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Additional Special Days package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
As a Dental Nurse:
- You will need to be qualified and GDC registered
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will have proven nursing experience
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Practice's Visions and Values
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We will be installing Dentair air Purifiers in our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
- Stocks of certified PPE have now been sent out to all practices
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to get in touch at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam at info@medmatchdental. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Qualified Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly