- Part time
The team at Hest Bank Dental Practice (part of Envisage Dental Group, the natural home for private dentistry) has a daily purpose to deliver the best patient experience at each and every interaction. We are a values driven team where our culture plays a huge role in how we operate. Our guiding values are to put the needs of our patients first; value all our team members; deliver high quality clinical care; become great at communication; get the job done; to constantly improve. Why do we do all of this? So that we can improve the lives of our people and patients to create a better world! If you like what you hear, why not join us on our journey?
- You will be someone who really cares about the work you do and the difference you make to your team and your patients
- You will be engaging and a great communicator with the ability to build trust and rapport immediately
- You will be confident in offering high quality dentistry (or referring to other colleagues) as well as understand the importance of service
- Finally, you will be someone who’s willing to continue learning and values a good team culture so that you are able to offer your patients the best care at every interaction
About our Role:
Due to a fantastic level of growth, we have an opening for a part-time clinician (2 days, Mondays & Tuesdays P/W) to join our highly reputable practice. Our practice is in Hest Bank on the outskirts of Lancaster and is a hub for referrals in the wider area.
You will be taking on an established list of patients and will have the opportunity to grow this and introduce your own interests. All our surgeries are very modern with digital x-rays. You will be working alongside a vibrant and outgoing team, with a Qualified Nurse for support. The two practice principals have remained with us since acquisition and have a fantastic collection of clinical and local knowledge.
About our Offer:
- You will be offered a highly competitive rate of 45% for all private treatments, including a significant contribution to your lab bills
- You will be provided with full clinical freedom to perform the best examinations and treatments
- You will have access to digital workflows including inter-oral cameras, as well as a huge amount of clinical support offered from our network of highly skilled private clinicians
If you like what you have read and are interested in joining a great clinic with a team focused on delivering the best care at each and every interaction, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV with a cover note to email@example.com for a confidential chat about all our opportunities.