- Part time
A rare opportunity has become available in an Independent, mixed NHS and Private Dental Practice based in Cumbria which prides themselves on their patient care and attention to detail.
You will be a part of an exceptional team of highly trained dentists creating the healthiest and most beautiful smiles.
You will be GDC registered, have an active Performer Number and have experience of providing NHS and Private treatment in the UK.
- Full time or Part time positions available
- ASAP Start
- Fantastic rates - £12 - £13 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Private Split 50/50
- Great private earning potential!
- Flexible working days to suit your schedule
- Ability to fill Associates diary from day one
- Job stability and professional development
- Qualified Nurses and hygienist on site to support you
- 5 Surgeries
- Full Time Therapist onsite
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Modern and newly equipped practice
- Spacious Surgeries with “open” working environment
- Full clerical and admin support
- Longstanding, stable, well maintained Patient Book
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Fully Digital Practice with the latest technology such as Digital Xrays, Rotary Endo, Wave 1 and many more
- Wide range of Private and Cosmetic treatments offered.
We are 100% committed to progressing your career in a calm, enjoyable and professional environment.
To apply for the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time. Simply click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly