- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Aberystwyth, Ceredigion.
We’re looking for an Associate dentist with exceptional clinical standards and a friendly manner to join the Portland Street Dental & Implant Practice.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team and a well-managed appointment book. This fantastic opportunity offers:
- Annual earnings upward of £103,000 highly achievable
- Part time four days per week which can be flexible (scope to increase to 5)
- Established Private book plus list of 100 well-maintained Denplan patients
- Small NHS list offering 1500 UDAs
- Up to £3000 towards a piece of equipment of your choice to use in practice
- Opportunity to bring your own nurse
Located on the west coast of Wales between Cardigan Bay and the Cambrian Mountains, Aberystwyth is a busy University town nestled between stunning hills and beaches. This is a busy and vibrant town throughout the whole year, not just during summertime. A visit to the practice is highly recommended.
Experience of working within the private sector, HIW Registration and a Welsh Performer number is required.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
And what’s more…when you join Colosseum Dental you can expect:
- Excellent working facilities
- The highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Continuous Professional Development
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a forward thinking and dynamic healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Tina on 07739 339561 for more information.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.