FTC Dentist - Maternity Cover
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist - Salisbury - Maternity Cover
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Salisbury, Wiltshire to cover maternity leave until February 2021Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 1 day per week (Mondays)
- Option to add a half day on a Wednesday
- Up to 1,000 UDAs for one day
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Salisbury is a well-established practice with 5 modern and fully-computerised surgeries. Our experienced associates are supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff. We provide a mix of NHS and private dental care.
- Spacious surgeries situated in a medical centre which was newly built in 2014
- Free car parking on site
- Surgical specialist in practice alongside a general dentist placing implants
- Access to a dedicated Hygienist
- Access to a team of fully qualified dental nurses
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.