6 days left
- Part time
Specialist Endodontist - Platinum Specialist Centre - Colchester, Essex
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.Endodontist Specialist vacancy details
- Replacing an Established referral position
- Excellent rates of pay
- 1-2 days available - Thursdays, Fridays and occasional Saturdays
- Must be on the specialist register
- Multidisciplinary Specialist Practice including Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery and Implant surgery.
- Purpose-built building
- Microscope available in practice
- CPD events and engaging with referrals is essential
- No general dentistry - referral only
- Close to A12 junction and 10 mins taxi ride from Colchester North station which is a mainline direct from Liverpool street
- 45 min drive to east London
- 5 surgery practice
- Car parking on-site
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- Free car parking available
- Specialist practice only including X2 Endodontists, Orthodontist and Prosthodontist
- Private only practice
- 500 practices refer to this practice
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.