- Part time
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
As a private ortho therapist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Private Ortho Therapist vacancy details
- 1 days per week (Monday 1300-1930)
- Excellent hourly rate
- Private list working closely with the specialist
- Experience and competence with iTero (or similar) digital scanning is essential.
- Passionate, collaborative and energetic nature required! Would be one of a team four in Team Ortho - working alongside 1 Orthodontist and 2 Ortho nurses.
- The position will enable the applicant to develop competencies with Invisalign workflows, as well as conventional orthodontics. The clinic has a full range of digital technologies and may be of particular interest to more recent graduates thinking about pursuing more advanced training and wishing to have exposure to a high end private practice.
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Therapist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment and full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Chatham, Hospital Lane,
100% private. Long established practice in a large custom-built clinic, with multi-disciplined team. Full range of dental services provided. Internal and external referrals. Digital and impression-free dentistry. On site CBCT and laboratory.
- Spacious surgeries with good lighting and windows
- Digital OPG & iTero Scanner
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.