- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
- Great estimated annual income of approx £84k plus £15k bonuses
- £10k Advanced Performance-related bonus and additional Advanced Performance related bonus of £5k after year 2
- 4 .5 days per week
- 6000 UDA's at a great rate
- Great private earning potential
Bupa Dental Care Crewkerne is a well-established and modern 5 surgery practice. Fully computerised, the practice is also equipped with a CBCT scanner, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and full air conditioning.
All the surgeries are light and airy and a very pleasant working environment. Our experienced and longstanding associate team are supported by a dedicated full-time Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
The practice has the added bonus of a staff and patient car park and large staff room. The practice is located in the town centre, which is approximately a 20 minute drive from Yeovil and 45 minutes from Taunton.
Bupa Dental Care Crewkerne has a Google Review score of 4.9 and is well-liked and valued by its patients.Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as an Associate Dentist
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.Why we're different
As we're not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive, and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.