Saturdays Associate Dentist - Derby House - Derby, Derbyshire
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at Derby House Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- This full-time position has a flexible start date
- 5 days surgery space available
- Up to 6800 UDAs
- Good private income opportunities
- The practice currently offers tooth straightening
About the Practice
The practice is set within the city of Derby in the Region of East Midlands. The city has a population of circa 255,000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Ripley and Heanor – boasting an established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
To find out more about Derby House Dental Practice, visit www.derbyhousedental.co.uk
Derby House Dental Practice, 63-65 Green Lane, Derby, DE1 1RS