Apprentice Dental Nurse
- Practice Type
At Family Dental Care, we have an exciting and unique opportunity available for a Dental Nurse Apprentice to join our warm and welcoming practice. If you are a budding Dental Nurse looking for an opportunity to undertake on-the-job learning, whilst studying to earn your Dental Nursing Level 3 qualification, then we would love to hear from you.
We believe in giving the highest quality treatment at reasonable prices using the best modern technology available. We specialise in working with all members of the family especially with nervous patients using 'happy gas' and twilight sedation when required.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- The role will be 80% on-the-job learning and 20% studying with a reputable course provider
- 15 – 18 month government funded course seeking a Dental Nursing Level 3 qualification
- Trained to reassure patients
- Decontamination and sterilising equipment
- Coordinating dental stock
Work hours and benefits
- We are fortunate to be able to offer patients a wide range of general dentistry
- Full time opportunity between Monday – Friday, hours typically 8.30am - 5.30pm and 1pm finish on a Friday
- Saturdays by appointment only
- Our practice is modern, complies with the highest standards available, and is CQC compliant
- On-going training offered
- Parking on-site or free in surrounding areas
- Located close to the Jubilee Line in Stanmore
Qualifications / Skills
- Good communication and customer service skills, keeping patient satisfaction in mind
- Strong professionalism and relationship building skills
- Able to work intuitively and adapt to change
- Appreciation of the importance of health and safety
- Maths and English GCSEs grade A-C
- If you don’t have GCSEs, we can apply for you to complete Functional Skills qualifications in order to meet requirements
We look forward to reviewing your application!