- Practice Type
Thrapston Dental Centre is a private practice providing treatments to the highest standard in a professional manner. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for consultations and a relaxed atmosphere when procedures take place.
We have a unique opportunity for a Hygienist to join the practice on a Wednesday. This is the first time the practice will offer Hygienist services, so it is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the role and grow your own patient list. This could be suited to a recent graduate or a more experienced individual – we are open if you are a confident professional looking to grow your career and progressively expand our Hygienist offering.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Proficient at identifying, diagnosing and treating oral health concerns
- Confident in providing a full range of treatments
- Passion to deliver excellent oral hygiene services
- Enthusiastic team player
Work hours & Benefits
- Part-time role initially Wednesdays only, with the scope to increase in the future
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- We're easily accessible for those in Thrapston, Peterborough and Corby
- Dedicated team with many years of knowledge and experience
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
We look forward to reviewing your application!