7 days left
- Practice Type
Established in 1995, Essex's premier private dental and specialist referral practice, Highland View Dental Care are dedicated to only the highest-quality care. Due to upcoming expansion our warm and friendly team are looking forward to welcoming an established and passionate Qualified Dental Nurse to the group.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Provide the highest-quality chairside support to the dentists
- Full patient care including follow up and monitoring of records
- Decontamination and sterilising equipment
- Stock control and ordering materials
- Ad hoc receptionist duties
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
- Full time opportunity between Monday – Saturday
- You will work at both of our practices located in Hornchurch and Leigh-on-Sea
- State of the art dental equipment and latest technology
- On-going training available
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience as a Dental Nurse essential
- Sedation experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
- Fully compliant patient centred care
- Good understanding of CQC
- GDC registered
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly