Dental Receptionist / Nurse
- Practice Type
We are a private dental practice located in the heart of Virginia Water since 1982. Over the years, our practice has grown and developed to include a range of the most modern dental technology, equipment, and of course, a diverse team of specialist dentists, nurses, hygienists and administrative staff. We are looking forward to welcoming a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to join our practice team to undertake Dental Nurse and Receptionist duties.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- The role will be approximately 50% reception and 50% dental nurse responsibilities
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Provide full chairside support to the dentists
- Full patient care including follow up and monitoring of records
- Decontamination and sterilising equipment
- Stock control and ordering materials
Work hours and benefits
- We are fortunate to be able to offer patients the full range of advanced dental treatments
- Full time opportunity between Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm
- On-going training offered
Qualifications / Skills
Good communication and customer service skills, keeping patient satisfaction in mind
Strong professionalism and relationship building skills
Able to work intuitively and adapt to change
Understanding of health and safety policies and procedures
Knowledge of Exact SOE Dental software preferred
Education, Experience & Licensing requirements
- GDC registered
- Previous administration / dental receptionist experience required
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office user
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC and compliance desirable
We look forward to reviewing your application!