Business Development Manager
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dentex is a rapidly growing co-ownership dental business. Since launching almost four years ago, it has quickly grown to over 72 dental practices, with many others in due diligence. We have been able to attain this significant growth through our unique co-ownership model and are on track to achieve ambitious growth of more than 150-member dental practices by 2022.
Dentex now seeks an experienced and pro-active Business Development Manager to join the Operations Team. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this is a field-based role covering Essex and will be supporting 6-15 practices with clinical and operational matters.
The successful person will display generosity of spirit by providing a positive outlook, compassion and thoughtful support to all. Dentex does not re-brand practices, therefore all central support services must be adapted to meet the unique demands of each practice. Building strong, collaborative and honest relationships is key, along with being motivated, organised, communicative and with the drive to uphold exceptionally high standards.
- Develop relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain and grow existing business in order to achieve and exceed financial targets
- Think critically when planning to assure key deliverables are achieved
- Prior industry related multi-site business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented