- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to join our well-established 3-surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Brandon, Suffolk.Vacancy details:
- 4 - 5 days per week (flexible hours)
- Excellent competitive UDA rate
- Great private earning potential
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Discounted indemnity
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
Established with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free car parking
- Close to Leagrave train station
- Not far from the M1 motorway
Brandon is a small town on the county borders of Suffolk and Norfolk, surround by stunning countryside. By road it is 33 miles from Cambridge and 37 miles from NorwichYour career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Amy Flaherty - 07936360213 - firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.