Associate Dentist - Central Glasgow
5 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist, Central Glasgow, NHS/Private
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in our established 3 surgery practice in Central Glasgow, G51 1BQ. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Large NHS list size of 2100 patients
- Surgery space available 5 days a week Monday- Friday
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space within a spacious and bright practice which has a large patient waiting area and staff room
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including Teeth Whitening and Veneers
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team of 3 other clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 3 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is located on Paisley Road West, next to Cessnock subway station and close to public transport links.
- Free, on street parking is available outside the practice
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist - Central Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly