- Full time
Dentist Opportunities in Sheffield
Hardworking, ethical, and patient care centred dentist required to join award-winning modern dental practices established for 15+ years in the Sheffield area.
The successful candidate will be required to provide the full range of General Dental Services, have excellent communication skills, along with a good ethical grounding, great teamwork skills, and leadership qualities.
- Excellent earning potential from £33,000 - £100,000 per annum - dependent on experience and performance.
- 2000 - 8000 UDAs available for NHS work, and renumeration for private work up to 60%.
- Excellent facilities with modern surgeries and fully qualified support staff.
- Rotary endo – Wave one / Protaper types provided as standard.
- Fully computerised - inclusive of digital radiography
- Excellent teamwork and support provided by experienced Team Managers.
- BDA Good Practice Member and holder of the Investors in People Gold Award.
The position available is full-time, however, part-time candidates will also be considered. The candidates must be passionate about providing a high standard of dental care, with a strong focus on CPD and Post Graduate Education.
New graduates (EEA), and dentists who have just completed DFT welcome to apply.
In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org