1 day left
- Full time
Dentist Opportunity in Barnsley Area
Hardworking, ethical, and patient care centred dentist required to join award-winning modern dental practice established for 15+ years in the Barnsley area to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be required to provide the full range of General Dental Services, have excellent communication skills, along with a good ethical grounding, great teamwork skills, and leadership qualities.
- Excellent earning potential - dependent on experience and performance.
- 2000 - 8000 UDAs available for NHS work, and renumeration for private work up to 60%.
- Excellent facilities with modern surgeries and fully qualified support staff.
- Rotary endo – Wave one / Protaper types provided as standard.
- Fully computerised - inclusive of digital radiography
- Excellent teamwork and support provided by experienced Team Managers.
- BDA Good Practice Member and holder of the Investors in People Gold Award.
The position available is full-time, however, part-time can also be considered for the right candidate. The candidate must be passionate about providing a high standard of dental care. In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly