- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified dentist with an active NHS Performer Number? We have lots of opportunities for you at Together Dental!
Why Together Dental?
- A group run by dentists for dentists, we understand what it is like to work in that surgery.
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible
- Our surgeries and equipment to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract
- Freedom to choose your or our preferred lab of choice
- Chrysalis finance options
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full or part time Associate Dentist to join us at one of our dental practices in Colchester, Essex.
As an Associate Dentist working for Together Dental, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Full or Part time position available
- Competitive rate of pay
- HUGE private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
At Together Dental we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for like minded individuals who are trustworthy and who posses a similar can-do attitude.