Associate Dentist - Bedford House - Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Practice Type
Join our family at Bedford House Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays available
- Shift work of 8-2 and 2-8
- Up to 3000 UDA's available
- Good private income opportunities
- This practice has an established patient list with opportunities to provide new private services.
About the Practice
The practice opened in 2016. It is set within the town centre of Bedford, Bedfordshire. The town has a population of circa 80,000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Bedford, Clapham, Brickhill, Putnoe and Kempston, plus many other surrounding areas - boasting an established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
Bedford House Dental Practice has 4 state of the art surgeries and is located on Bedford High Street, just a short walk from all bus stops and taxi ranks. The practice is also just a 15-minute walk from the train station, with direct and regular trains from London and surrounding areas.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
To find out more about Bedford House Dental Practice, visit www.bedfordhousedental.co.uk.
Bedford House Dental Practice, 98 High Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 1NN