Locum Associate - Amber Valley (available from February 2021) - Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at Amber Valley Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Locum position available from February 2021
- Prototype practice - 837 UDAs, 3358 Capitation
- Mondays to Fridays 08:30 to 17:00
- Established patient list
About the Practice
At Amber Valley you will find a friendly, close knit team with a mixture of GDC and trainee dental nurses and receptionists who are led by an experienced Practice Manager. The team love to socialise together and always take part in charity fundraising where they can.
The practice is set within the village of Swanwick, Derbyshire in the Region of East Midlands. The town has a population of circa 5,000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Swanwick, Ripley, Alfreton and Somercotes, plus many other surrounding areas - boasting an established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
To find out more about Amber Valley Dental Practice, visit www.ambervalleydental.co.uk
Amber Valley Dental Practice, 28A Pentrich Road, Swanwick, Alfreton, DE55 1BQ