Locum Associate - Castle Care (available from February 2021) - Birmingham, West Midlands County
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at Castle Care Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Locum position from February 2021
- 3580 UDAs
- Wednesdays and Thursdays available
- Established patient list
- Role can be dual sited with Tamworth for 5 days a week
About the Practice
Come and join our amazing team at Castle Care. We are a cosy and friendly practice giving you that family feel, located in the heart of castle Bromwich. With Castle Care you will find on-site parking and two state of the art surgeries. All our staff have worked here for a number of years. We offer a wide range of treatments such as, Facial Aesthetics and 6 Month smile as well as offering daily appointments.
Castle Care Dental Practice is home to 3 associates, a hygienist and also an Oral Surgeon working over 2 state of the art surgeries. A well established team supports our clinicians, led by a great Practice Manager. Located on the outskirts of Birmingham, the practice offers both NHS and Private services, including hygiene and short term orthodontics
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
To find out more about Castle Care Dental Practice, visit www.castlecaredental.co.uk
Castle Care Dental Practice, 266 Bradford Rd, Castle Bromwich B36 9AB