- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Specialist Orthodontist required for Parkside Dental Care in Wolverhampton to take on a mixed book of NHS and private work
- 1 day per week initially with scope to increase hours and days. We have surgery space on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Excellent earnings with huge potential to increase private income
- Smart and well-presented modern practice with new surgeries
- Experienced and long serving team
- Excellent local reputation
Parkside Dental Practice is a well-established family friendly clinic with a great reputation for delivering high quality general and cosmetic dentistry. We are located a short walk from Wolverhampton City Centre just next to West Park.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.