- Practice Type
Specialist Periodontist required to take on a full book of referrals at The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry, Glasgow.
Portman Practices are Now Open.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on the new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We are installing Dentair air filters in all our surgeries which can reduce fallow periods significantly.
- Stocks of certified PPE in all practices
- 1 day per week – we have surgery space on Fridays
- Full book of referrals
- Excellent earning opportunity
- Experienced support team
- Smart and fully equipped modern practice
The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry is a highly regarded referrals practice offering a wide range of specialist treatments along with general dentistry. We have an experienced support team on site to ensure that our dentists can focus on clinical matters and delivering the best possible solutions for our patients.
We are located close to the Glasgow Science Centre, near to the Ibrox Stadium with easy access to motorways and stations. Our facilities are smart, well equipped and well presented. We have parking onsite.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.