- Practice Type
Endodontist required for full book of private work one day per week in Warwick Lodge, Thorpe Bay, Essex
Portman Practices in England are Open.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations.
- Full training for all colleagues on the new processes.
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We are installing Dentair air filters in all our surgeries which can reduce fallow periods significantly.
- Stocks of certified PPE have now been sent out to all practices.
- Full diary of referrals
- Excellent earning opportunity
- 1 day per week – surgery space available on Tuesdays
Our busy and friendly practice in Thorpe Bay has an excellent reputation in the local area as a referral centre (orthodontics, prosthodontics, periodontics, endodontics and Implants). Our facilities are modern and spacious with up to date equipment and we have an expert support team onsite to enable our dentists and specialists to focus on delivering the best clinical results for our patients.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.