- Full time
Want to be part of an exceptional team of highly trained dentists creating the healthiest and most beautiful smiles, then this role is for you!
A rare opportunity has become available at a dental practice based in Durham which prides themselves on their patient care and attention to detail.
You will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
- Full time or part time positions available
- Fantastic rates - £11 - £13 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Up to 5000 UDA allocation
- Flexible working days to suit your schedule
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Great private potential!
- Able to fill your diary from the first day
- Job stability and professional development
- Qualified Nurses and therapist on site to support you
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Clean, modern and newly equipped practice
- Located in an affluent area in North East
- Spacious Surgeries with “open” working environment
- Free parking on site
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Established patient list
- Fully digital with the latest technology such as digital x-rays, rotary endo, OPG on site, SOE software.
We are 100% committed to progressing your career in a calm, enjoyable and professional environment.
To apply for the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time. Simply click “Apply” or send in your CV to Odera via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!