Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental practice manager to join a well-established and forward thinking dental practice in the Clapham, South London area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
Previous experience managing a large dental practice is essential and you must be a CQC registered practice manager
We can offer you:
- Full time, permanent position
- 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Pay rate: £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Large, busy practice
- Full support staff on site
- Well-equipped practice
- Fully digital practice
- Mixed NHS and private practice
- Established patient list
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Managing and motivating staff
- Be actively involved in developing the business
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Working in a fully computerised
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Stock and inventory control
- Management of dentist’s diaries and UDA targets
- Patient complaints
- Financial management of the practice including: banking, authorising invoices and producing cash reports
- Induction of support staff and dentists
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!