Associate Dentist - The Elms - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at The Elms Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Thursdays and Fridays 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 3000 UDAs available
- Excellent private income opportunities
- The practice also offers a private Hygienist service, implants, tooth straightening, periodontology and facial aesthetics
- This practice has an establish patient list with opportunities to provide new private services.
About the Practice
The Elms Dental Practice has eight surgeries and is set close to the centre of Northampton, a town with a population of over 200,000. It is easily accessible via public transport or by transport links from A45, A428 and A4500 and just 6-7 minutes from the M1. We also have onsite parking.
The Elms has a long history of providing patient care. Acquired by Rodericks Dental in 2006, we have in excess of 30,000 established patients. We provide NHS and private care – The Elms is also a specialist referral centre. Our patients are cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
To find out more about The Elms Dental Practice, visit www.theelmsdental.co.uk
The Elms Dental Practice, Cliftonville, Northampton, NN1 5BE