- Full time
A rare opportunity has become available at a dental practice based in Isle of Man which prides themselves on their patient care and attention to detail.
Want to be part of an exceptional team of highly trained dentists creating the healthiest and most beautiful smiles, then this role is for you!
You will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
- Full time or part time positions available
- Fantastic rates - £11 - £13 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Fantastic Private Potential
- 3000 - 6000 UDA allocation (very flexible)
- Flexible working days to suit your schedule
- Able to fill your diary from the first day
- Job stability and professional development
- Qualified Nurses and hygienist on site to support you
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Clean, modern and newly equipped practice
- Spacious Surgeries with “open” working environment
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Established patient list
- Fully digital with the latest technology such as Digital Xrays, SOE, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Cameras and many more
We are 100% committed to progressing your career in a calm, enjoyable and professional environment.
To apply for the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time. Simply click “Apply” or send in your CV to Odera via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!