- Full time
We are looking for a forward thinking Associate Dentist who wishes to take their career to the next level with a clinically focused mixed practice based near Newcastle that understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care.
The right candidate will have the appropriate registration and will work with colleagues who share a passion to embrace a patient driven outcome. You will get extensive support from experienced clinicians within a modern purpose built practice.
About the role
- Full time or part time position available
- £3,000 Upfront Performance Reward
- £11-£13 per UDA
- 3,000 – 6,000 UDAs available (very flexible)
- GREAT PRIVATE POTENTIAL
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Well managed and established patient list
- Large support network
- Clinical freedom to be at your best
About the practice:
- 4 surgeries
- NHS and Private mixed practice
- Modern working environment
- Fully computerised - Vistascan digital xrays and Rotary Endo.
- Experienced long standing team members
- team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff
Candidates will need to be GDC registered and be on a performers list
If you are interested in the above postion, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly