Overseas Qualified Dentist - Skegness 2
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you an overseas clinician looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices, clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
As Europe’s largest dental care provider, it is our mission to make people smile. Whether that is the 8 million people who use our service – or the talented Dentists who deliver it. With practices positioned all over the UK, we are looking for talented Dentists to help make our mission possible, wherever in the world you qualified.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an overseas qualified clinician who is currently registered with the GDC at our Skegness 2 practice in PE25 2AG.
- We have surgery space available Monday – Friday
- Flexibility in what days and hours we can offer.
- Dedicated surgery space with Spacious surgeries with lots of natural light.
- Digital x-rays and retory endo in each surgery.
- High demand for private treatments
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team of clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in Skegness is a seaside town and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, with a seal sanctuary and various family activities to be enjoyed. Nearby schools make the area an ideal place to live.
- Lots of public transport nearby, along with carparks.
If you join mydentist on our mentorship programme you will receive:
- A clear and structured mentor programme
- A dedicated and skilled mentor
- Practice level support, as well as a network of support at our head office
- Access to world-class training at our dedicated training academy
- Access to be part of a community of healthcare professionals
- Have opportunities to sharpen your expertise and expand your knowledge
- Be empowered to deliver high professional standards
- At mydentist, we will be behind you every step of the way. We do dentistry differently, so become an Associate Dentist with us and be backed by a company that will be behind you every step of the way.
If you are considering relocating to the UK to work as a Dentist and want to find out more about the process get in touch with Nicola Brannelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Overseas Qualified Dentist - Skegness 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly