Overseas qualified dentist - Haverfordwest Opportunity
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you an overseas clinician looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices, clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
As Europe’s largest dental care provider, it is our mission to make people smile. Whether that is the 8 million people who use our service – or the talented Dentists who deliver it. With practices positioned all over the UK, we are looking for talented Dentists to help make our mission possible, wherever in the world you qualified.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an overseas qualified clinician who is currently registered with the GDC at our Haverfordwest practice (SA61 1BB)
- We have surgery space in our Hereford practice available Monday – Friday
- Flexibility in what days and hours we can offer.
- Dedicated surgery space with 4 large surgeries which all have windows, established patient base, spacious surgeries.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team consists of 4 dentists, experienced practice manager, and 5 qualified dental nurses.
- The practice is in a busy town called Haverfordwest. It is situated on a one-way street with several local businesses and shops. The practice itself consists of 4 surgery rooms and an x-ray room. They also have an OPG machine and can cater for wheelchair users. The practice is open 5 days a week, offering one late night and a Saturday appointment twice a month.
- Free parking available.
If you join mydentist on our mentorship programme you will receive:
- A clear and structured mentor programme
- A dedicated and skilled mentor
- Practice level support, as well as a network of support at our head office
- Access to world-class training at our dedicated training academy
- Access to be part of a community of healthcare professionals
- Have opportunities to sharpen your expertise and expand your knowledge
- Be empowered to deliver high professional standards
At mydentist, we will be behind you every step of the way. We do dentistry differently, so become an Associate Dentist with us and be backed by a company that will be behind you every step of the way.
If you are considering relocating to the UK to work as a Dentist and want to find out more about the process get in touch with Nicola Brannelly at email@example.com
Apply for Overseas qualified dentist - Haverfordwest Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly