- Full time
We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate Full Time/Part Time Associate Dentist to join a fast growing, forward thinking team that offer full encouragement and support in professional training and development.
Located in the idyllic town of Caernarfon, North Wales, this modern practice pride themselves on their highly skilled dentists who are a caring and dedicated team and are looking for like-minded individuals who are trustworthy and who possess a similar can-do attitude
More about the role:
- Permanent full time or part time position available
- FANTASTIC UDA rate
- 3000 – 6000 UDAs available
- Fantastic Private Potential
- Qualified nurse and hygienist on site
- Immediate start available
- R4 Kodak Software, digital x-ray processing
- Well-equipped practice
- air-conditioned surgeries
- excellent team of qualified experienced support staff
- 4 Surgeries
- Modern, state of the art equipment and fittings
- Friendly, trustworthy and committed to developing their skills
- Active NHS performer number
- GDC Registration
- Clinical References
- Indemnity Insurance
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!