- Full time
A superb opportunity has arisen for a full time or part time dental associate to join well established practice in Rhyl, North Wales area.
The practice aims to deliver world class patient care in dentistry by putting patients and employees at the heart of everything they do.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
About the position:
- Full time position with part time positon available
- UDA allocation – up to 2,800 UDAs available
- UDA rates £11 - £13 per UDA (depending on experience)
- GREAT PRIVATE POTENTIAL
- Well-managed appointment book
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Huge scope to increase your private income and the option to work evenings and a Saturday.
About the practice
- Newly refurbished purpose build practice
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- 4 surgeries
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Fully computerised practices
- Rotary endo, SOE and digital x-rays
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!