- Full time
We are a well-loved mixed practice located on Kensington High Street with a very large and loyal patient base. The patient base is diverse with a combination of NHS treatments and high end private work. The practice has recently undergone new refurbishment and investment to extend and provide an extra 3 surgeries due to growing demand. We are a team that care about the patient journey, delivering high quality treatment and ensuring a friendly and approachable experience. We actively encourage and support the growth and expansion of skill sets for every member of our team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional associate to join our dental team at 80 Kensington Dental Clinic. The right associate for our practice is someone who is passionate about dentistry, cares about every individual patient’s experience with them, enjoys working in a team and is motivated to develop their skills within dentistry.
Essentials for this position:
· GDC Registered, Up-to-date CPD, Professional Indemnity Insurance
· 2 years plus UK general dentistry experience (NHS and private)
· NHS performer number
· Available to work part-time/ full-time (5 days including Saturdays, one weekday off)
· 4800 UDAs for a full time GDP with plenty of private potential
· 2 references (must relate to 2 clinical posts lasting 3 months or more from last 2 years of employment)
· Patient focused, well-spoken with a good command of English (written and spoken)
· Professional and confident communication skills with patients and staff
· Team player, positive attitude and personality
· Enhanced DBS check
· Preferable: applicant with special interest in restorative/ cosmetic dentistry, photography and portfolio building, short term ortho experience
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role at our dental practice, please send your CV and portfolio (if available) to us via email on email@example.com