- Practice Type
Opportunity for an ambitious Specialist Orthodontist looking to join our friendly and well-established team.
We are a leading private practice in Gloucestershire, and the current practitioner is due to retire after 17 years with us.
What our practice will offer:
- Regular referrals from the 8 in-house GDPs as well as self-referrals from our effective marketing strategy.
- Highly trained and qualified nursing staff and patient coordinator.
- Excellent managerial and administrative support.
- Fully air-conditioned practice.
- Fully equipped surgeries with CBCT and Digital Radiography.
- Potential to take over patients from existing practitioner to provide immediate income and to start treatment for patients on a waiting list.
- Role is currently 2 – 3 days a week, with potential to increase.
What the right candidate will offer:
- Excellent communication skills with both adults and children.
- Ability to fit into and work with our well-motivated, progressive and hard-working team.
- Experienced in the treatment of private adults and children with fixed appliances.
- Experiences in the treatment of Invisalign comprehensive.
- Availability to start before the end of the year, or sooner if possible.
Apply for Orthodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly