- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time or part time dental associate to join well established practice in Leeds area.
The practice aims to deliver world class patient care in dentistry by putting patients and employees at the heart of everything they do.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
About the position:
- Full time position and part time positon available
- UDA allocation – 4000 - 6000 UDAs per annum
- UDA rates £12+ per UDA (depending on experience)
- Flexible working days
- Well-managed appointment book
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- Access to the latest equipment and technology (including intra oral cameras for impressions, digital x-rays, Rotary Endo’s etc)
- Using R4 (training is provided if required)
About the practice
- Independent Practice with 3 surgeries onsite with a mixture of Associates and Qualified Nurses and practice manager
- Hygienist, Treatment Co-ordinator and lots of support provided on site
- Mixed NHS and Private practice with a brilliant private potential
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Parking on site
- Fully computerised practices
- Rotary endo, SOE and digital x-rays
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly