4 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Full time Mixed Dentist required in Donaghadee, Northern Ireland.
We are a fast-growing group of Dental Practices situated across the Northern Ireland and we are looking for super star Dentists to join our fast-growing Dental family!
Below we have listed some aspects of support and equipment that would be at your disposal when you join our team!
- Direct support from our clinically experienced management team
- Patient Coordinators trained to manage the patient journey “home to home”
- Digital Radiography to help support compliance and accurate diagnosis
- Your patient list shall be managed by our state-of-the-art Patient Contact Centre allowing you to focus on delivering high standards of Dentistry
- Monthly inhouse accounting support delivering personal income schedules each month
- Direct support offered via our in-house Clinical Direct Dr Amr Noseir
- Personal Development planning and peer review structure supported by the Clinical Director
- Bespoke IT support system
- Access to cheaper indemnity insurance through ALL MED PRO saving you more money and giving better coverage than traditional indemnity providers.
As a Smart Dentist you shall carry out routine and complex dental treatment in line with current theory and practice in accordance with the GDC’s guidance. We promote working together as a dental team as to ensure the best possible patient journey.
Some basics to consider as a Smart Dentist!
· Treat patients with empathy and understanding as to promote positive experience
· Promote, establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team in order to provide high standards of service to patients
· Take reasonable care for your own health and safety whilst considering the same for your patients and team
If you would like to join our family, forward your CV and call us on 01618203470 and we shall be in touch!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly