Associate Dentist- Blyth
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices, clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for an Associate Dentist in our 3 surgery Blyth practice in Newcastle, NE24 1DG
More about the opportunity…
- We have flexible surgery space available up to 5 days a week
- There are up to 5,000 UDA’s available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space which are spacious and well maintained
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo available in each surgery with DPT and airflow
- Therapist in practice 2 days per week
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team of 3 clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 5 Dental Nurses.
- The practice is in a town centre location with a high volume of patients.
- There is free parking at the rear or the building and a central bus station nearby.
Some of the other great benefits that mydentist can offer
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews, clinical panels and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Jodie Wolstenholme on 07827857385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org