Locum Dentist- Bradford
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices,clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
We are pleased to announce a number of opportunities for Locum Dentists across Bradford area.
More about what we can offer
- Competitive day rates with high patient demand for both NHS and private treatments
- Flexible working hours with surgery space available any days between Monday and Saturday
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Most of our surgeries are recently refurbished, spacious and fitted with modern equipment
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo available in all surgeries
- Opportunities to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and Therapist
- Support from experienced Practice Managers and Dental Nurses.
- We have a wide range of practices in the area allowing us to tailor the perfect role for you
Some of the other great benefits that mydentist can offer
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews, clinical panels and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Sharon Gaynor on 077597896226 or firstname.lastname@example.org