- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
- Excellent UDA rate on offer
- 3 days per week (Wednesday to Friday)
- Busy, well-established NHS list
- Contract from September 2020 for a year
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Lovely family feel practice in Cottingham, the largest village in Yorkshire Near Hull.
- The practice has been established for over 25 years.
- Lovely well maintained Patient list
- In house implant Dentist to ref to.
- Digital xrays
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.